EHS Seminar - Environmental Health & Safety (Regulatory Update 2017)
Name: EHS Seminar - Environmental Health & Safety (Regulatory Update 2017)
Date: March 9, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
The environmental, health and safety regulatory environment is constantly changing. What are OSHA and EPA's focus? How do I prioritize? Where do I start? This session will help unwrap OSHA and EPA's top violations of 2016. Then we will discuss what we can do to tackle compliance and what to expect in 2017. This session will include:
- Regulatory Agency Overview
- Unwrapping OSHA's & EPA's Top Violations
- Planning for the Future
- Regulatory Agency Priorities
- Upcoming Regulatory Deadlines
- Learn how to prioritize and prepare your facility for 2017 and the future.
- Gain valuable compliance resources.
- Who to call for information and advice.
- Great networking! Discuss issues with other EHS professionals.
- Valuable Q & A Session