Responsible for setting up, installing, operating, testing, and troubleshooting audio and video equipment.
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as concerts, weddings, meetings, presentations, movies, activities, and dining experiences.
- Set up and operate sound equipment.
- Confer with Conference Service Manager (CSM) or on-site contact to establish cues and directions.
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated layout.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct client related computer, networking, and audio visual issues.
- Mix sound inputs and feeds.
- Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.