To clean and service hotel lodgings, public areas and/or function rooms to five star standards, while ensuring guest relations and reporting damage and theft.
- Clean and service allocated guest rooms, public areas and/or function rooms daily according to correct procedures.
- Maintain a clean, well organized and well stocked work cart.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Replenish each room’s stock of amenities and supplies as necessary, taking care to not overstock or misuse supplies.
- Ensure that televisions, radios, lights and air conditioning equipment is working properly.
- Report maintenance issues while servicing rooms in order to ensure timely repair and increase guest satisfaction and return rate.
- Report and replace missing or damaged Room Supplies such as linens, irons, hairdryers, coffeepots, etc. to supervisor while servicing room.
- Know and follow safety and security practices.
- Accurately complete and turn in a room cleaning checklist for each room serviced to the Executive Housekeeper daily, ensuring that lost items are included on the checklist.
- Take and fulfill service orders from guests, in a courteous and timely manner.
- Report guest complaints or problems.
- Give information as needed to guests regarding all aspects of the resort.
- Assist in Laundry as needed.