Toyo Tire North America Manufacturing, Inc. (TNA), located in White, Georgia, offers a compelling value proposition for anyone who is interested in a fast-paced work environment where you will be challenged and have the opportunity to grow professionally. TNA is the only tire manufacturing plant in North America for Toyo Tire & Rubber Company and is its flagship production facility. Competitive pay and benefits along with shift schedules that offer a greater work/life balance are just a few of our attractive features. At TNA, you also have the opportunity to work in a world-class, state-of-the-art, technologically advanced, environmentally conscious production facility located within an easy commute of metropolitan Atlanta and Chattanooga.
TNA is currently looking for Manufacturing Technicians to operate production equipment in our fast-paced, automated plant environment. This role is responsible for efficiently and effectively operating automated production equipment as well as basic mechancial troubleshooting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
This position requires a high school diploma or GED and a stable employment history. Also, you must be willing and able to work a night shift schedule that includes alternate weekends and holidays in a manufacturing environment that may not be climate-controlled. A strong mechanical aptitude is preferred.
CRITICAL BEHAVIORAL TRAITS
- Must be an effective and continuous learner
- Must be a good critical thinker with problem solving capability
- Must be dependable and reliable having demonstrated a commitment to excellent attendance
- Must be highly self-motivated with a strong inner drive and sense of urgency
- Must have a high frustration tolerance and be able to sustain a positive attitude in a very dynamic production environment
- Must be able to multi-task and be situationally aware in a fast-paced, frequently changing work environment
- Must be able to work effectively alone and in teams
- Must be highly safety-oriented
- Can perform effectively without direct supervision, and handles accepts constructive criticism
- On occasion, may have to frequently lift objects up to 90 pounds in weight
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and, depending on work location, walk continuously for the duration of the work shift
TOYO TIRE NORTH AMERICA MANUFACTURING, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER